Izvor: Grad Pula - Strategija razvoja
Prices have skyrocketed within the economic downturn but fortunately, there are still ways that you can save money. Using coupons offered in newspaper or from a website is a great way of spending less money on the things you need. Nowadays, these discounts are available every day plus they can be acquired quite easily. It's a wise decision to clip coupons and then rely on them to save money on groceries. Below I'll share some ways on how to make use of your coupons correctly:
1. First, gather coupons from various sources for example home mailers, the Sunday newspaper or from websites. Stores commonly offer coupons in different forms. Some stores offer coupons printed around the back from the receipts while the others place them around the items themselves.
2. Group your coupons into categories. You are able to group them into various categories for those who have a large number. If you have only a limited number, group them into two categories, namely food items and nonfood items. Additionally, separate coupons from stores and the ones from manufacturers. Then, put them into envelopes.
3. When you write your grocery list, sort through your coupons. Prioritize those that are almost ready to expire by planning meals that include those things.
4. Know your store circulars so that you can use the right coupons each time you shop. Ensure that you know the sales of the day to match the coupons in the envelopes.
5. Each store has different policy about coupon usage. Read their policy prior to making an order. Some stores allow people to make use of a store coupon along with a manufacturer's coupon on the same product, but some stores do not let you to do that. Read their policy carefully so that you can really obtain the discount that you expect. In addition, additionally you have to read the coupon rules. Typically, they let you know concerning the items which you can buy to acquire a discount, the number of items along with the brand. For instance, you may need to purchase two boxes of cereal to obtain $1 discount.
6. Research different brands prior to making a purchase. It's a good idea to check various brands including generic ones. Sometimes, the generic or store-branded item enables you to spend less money even if you buy it without using a coupon. However, the brand-name products are probably still more expensive compared to generic ones even when you make use of a coupon.